Who do we support?
We are a drop in advice and guidance hub supporting people who are homeless, insecurely housed or at risk of becoming homeless. We are located in Port Talbot but can support people from across Neath Port Talbot.
What is the purpose of this service?
The service is designed to provide help to people who are homeless, are having difficulty managing their tenancy or are unable to stay in their current home. The team works in partnership with a number of other agencies who work out of Routes, holding clinics and pre-arranged appointments.
What support does this service provide?
- A point of contact for people who are experiencing difficulties with their housing.
- Support with benefits applications, mandatory reconsiderations and all other form filling.
- Access to computers and phones
- Donations of food, clothing and personal hygiene item.
- Onward referrals to specialist support services
- Support to find accommodation
How would people access this service?
The service is a direct access drop in, people can visit at any time without an appointment or call us on the phone.
"The staff have been able to sit down with me, and take time to help me go through the things I need help with, make a plan, and make sure I understand what is happening." (Client)
How to get in touch with us:
Telephone: 01639 898333
Address: Routes, 3 Penderyn House, 50-54 Station Road, Port Talbot, SA13 1LZ