Swansea Tenancy Support
Who do we support?
Anyone aged 18+ who needs help managing their tenancy in Swansea.
What is the purpose of this service?
We aim to help clients manage any tenancy related issues, in order to prevent homelessness, eviction or tenancy failure.
What support does this service provide?
Managing any tenancy related issues for example:
- Debts, arrears and benefits
- Searching for alternative accommodation
- Setting up a new tenancy
- Liaising with gas, water and electricity provider’s
- Offering advice and support around a tenancy
- As well as access to the Solution Focus Service
How would people access this service?
Contact Swansea Council's Tenancy Support Unit. See swansea.gov.uk for more details.
Please make enquiries with our team if you would like to know more about the service.
How to contact us
Telephone: 01792 674879
Address: Swansea Tenancy Support, Custom House, Cambrian Place, Swansea, SA1 1RG