· Passionate about making a difference and helping others?
· Looking to progress further in support planning, risk management and casework?
· Interested in working with rough sleepers and people affected by homelessness?
· Keen to learn more about rapid rehousing, homeless prevention, harm reduction and Solution Focussed Practice?
· Confident at keeping records up to date, using IT and speaking on the phone?
· Able to develop positive and professional relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
· Committed to following policy frameworks including Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Lone Working and GDPR?
If you answered yes – we want to hear from you!
Goleudy’s dedicated teams in Swansea provide rapid rehousing support and homeless prevention to people who are at risk of rough sleeping or losing their home, working with housing and other front-line agencies to ensure a joined up multiagency approach. As a Support Worker, you will be leading on interventions to ensure clients can overcome the obstacles they face and move into their own home.
Benefits of work for Goleudy?
We provide all our new joiners with a comprehensive induction and development plan that includes core training, self-directed learning and reflective practice. We offer generous annual leave (full time 26 days rising to 33 days after 4 years plus 8 bank holidays), an employee health care cash plan and provide good quality laptops and smart phones.
Check our website www.goleudy.org or follow us @goleudy_tweets to find out about the great work we do and watch some of our latest video shorts.
Don’t delay – apply today!
Download the Job Description/Person Specification from our website and click ‘apply’ to submit your application. If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time depending on application volumes.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 14 days from the closing date.