· Passionate about preventing homelessness and making a difference?
· Interested in working with partner agencies and stakeholders in Neath Port Talbot?
· Keen to learn more about homeless prevention, tenancy sustainment and Solution Focussed Practice?
· Confident at keeping records up to date, using IT and speaking on the phone?
· Able to develop positive and professional relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
· Committed to following policy frameworks including Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Lone Working and GDPR?
If you answered yes – we want to hear from you!
Routes provides support, information and advice to clients who live in the Neath Port Talbot area who are at risk of becoming homeless.
Benefits of work for Goleudy?
We provide all our new joiners with a comprehensive induction and development plan that includes core training, self-directed learning and reflective practice. We offer generous annual leave (full time 26 days rising to 33 days after 4 years plus 8 bank holidays), an employee health care cash plan and provide good quality laptops and smart phones.
Check our website www.goleudy.org or follow us @goleudy_tweets to find out about the great work we do and watch some of our latest video shorts.
Don’t delay – apply today!
Download the Job Description/Person Specification from our website and click ‘apply’ to submit your application. If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time depending on application volumes.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 14 days from the closing date.