· Passionate about making a difference and helping others?
· Looking to progress further in support planning, risk management and casework?
· Interested in working with tenants and people affected by homelessness?
· Keen to learn more about homeless prevention, harm reduction and Solution Focussed Practice?
· Confident at keeping records up to date, using IT and speaking on the phone?
· Able to develop positive and professional relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
· Committed to following policy frameworks including Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Lone Working and GDPR?
If you answered yes – we want to hear from you!
Goleudy’s dedicated team in Neath Port Talbot provide floating support to clients living in our Community Houses. As an Assistant Support Worker, you will be working alongside established Support Workers to assist them in their case work and undertake other tasks/duties as required.
Benefits of work for Goleudy?
We provide all our new joiners with a comprehensive induction and development plan that includes core training, self-directed learning and reflective practice. We offer generous annual leave (full time 26 days rising to 33 days after 4 years plus 8 bank holidays), an employee health care cash plan and provide good quality laptops and smart phones.
Check our website or follow us on twitter to find watch some of our latest video shorts on Goleudy and the great work we do!
Don’t delay – apply today!
Download the Job Description/Person Specification from our website and click ‘apply’ to submit your application. If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties contact email@example.com.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time depending on application volumes.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 14 days from the closing date.