· Passionate about making a difference and helping others?
· Looking to progress further in support planning, risk management and casework?
· Interested in working in criminal justice and housing support?
· Keen to learn more about homeless prevention, harm reduction and Solution Focussed Practice?
· Confident at keeping records up to date, using IT and speaking on the phone?
· Able to develop positive and professional relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
· Committed to following policy frameworks including Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Lone Working and GDPR?
If you answered yes – we want to hear from you!
Goleudy’s dedicated team in Llanelli provide floating support to clients who are at risk of re-offending and homelessness, working in partnership with probation, housing and other local agencies to ensure a joined up multiagency approach. We provide housing to a range of clients including individuals with complex and co-occurring needs. As a Support Worker, you will be leading on casework and undertake other housing support tasks/duties as required.
Benefits of work for Goleudy?
We provide all our new joiners with a comprehensive induction and development plan that includes core training, self-directed learning and reflective practice. We offer generous annual leave (full time 26 days rising to 33 days after 4 years plus 8 bank holidays), an employee health care cash plan and provide good quality laptops and smart phones.
Join us at one of our recruitment events
If you would like to discuss this opportunity with one of our team, join us at one of our online recruitment events. Check our website www.goleudy.org or follow us @goleudy_tweets to find out the dates and how to register. While you are there – watch some of our latest video shorts on Goleudy and the great work we do!
Don’t delay – apply today!
Download the Job Description/Person Specification from our website and click ‘apply’ to submit your application. If you have any questions or experience technical difficulties contact email@example.com.
We reserve the right to withdraw this advert at any time depending on application volumes.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview, we will contact you within 14 days from the closing date.